EndNote 21 workshop
This workshop will be given on site and simultaneously online.
Build bibliographies in the blink of an eye with EndNote!
The EndNote workshop introduces you to bibliographic reference management software. It's an essential tool for improving your work and reducing the amount of time spent on citing your sources. This software is available free of charge to all members of the Polytechnique Montréal community. During the workshop, you'll get to know EndNote's main features and put them into practice through exercises. You will learn to create a personal reference library, import references from bibliographic databases, insert references into Word documents and automatically create bibliographies in more than 1000 academic styles.
By the end of this workshop, you will have learned how to:
- Use the EndNote 21 software interface;
- Create a personal library of bibliographic references;
- Add and import new references to your EndNote library;
- Cite your references in Word the proper way with EndNote;
- Automatically create a bibliography in Word.
- Registration with the @polymtl.ca email address is mandatory. In person attendance is limited to 26 students. Online attendance is limited to 50.
- A Zoom link will be sent to you the day before the webinar.
- Workshops are offered to Polytechnique Montreal members.